Truly effective strategies deliver on five fundamental criteria:
- Clear: Easily understood by everyone in the organization
- Convincing: Supported by those who will implement them
- Actionable: Map directly to tactical changes in teams and workflows
- Measurable: The progress and outcomes can be measured via clear metrics
- Relevant: They take into account dynamic markets, technologies, and trends
By undertaking this iterative process and involving an agile working group of empowered and informed leaders, we formulate strategies that lead with clear objectives, get buy-in from teams, and lead to immediate actions.
If you'd like to develop your own human-centered strategy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org